Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A cheery pick-me-up!

I just got the cheerful news that I won the ATC (Artist Trading Card) lottery for the ARTchix Playgroup I belong to on Flickr.  That means over the next week or so I will be getting wonderful art pieces in the mail. It is such a bright spot in my life to belong to this group of wonderful and talented artists, and even more so when I receive my winnings.  I have a smile on my face right now.  In all, this has been an upbeat day for me- pain level under control, energy level fairly high, brain fairly clear, and the weather gorgeous.  I am usually at my worst on the nicest days, so that makes this an especially great day.  I spent lots of time outside enjoying my dog's company (picture posted below; isn't Rizzo adorable?) and doing art journaling and slurping an iced latte at Caribou.  My heart is full with gratitude.



left side of 2 page spread





Journal entries based on songs from my childhood

No comments:

Post a Comment