Sunday, October 24, 2010

Been too sick to blog...

You know it's bad when you can't even find the energy to type!  I had a sinus infection that took a course of antibiotics and a lot of days in bed to deal with.  I am back to "normal" now, but it seems like I have a lot to catch up on: atc swaps, filling requests, making art, the journal group I am trying to get going (at my local Caribou) plus Dr. appts.  On top of that I have these noisy neighbors that are young and go to bed at 3 a.m. and get up at 7 a.m.  I think they are truly hard of hearing b'cuz they talk so loud, even lying in bed next to each other!  And our floors are thinner than the walls around here. We can hear our neighbors cough and sneeze. Plus, these two argue and yell, and rough-house a lot, and bang on the walls, slam doors etc.- all between the hours of 11 p.m. and 8 a.m. Quiet time is supposed to be 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. Don't get me started on the video games!!!  He is very verbally abusive as well.  I find it all very disturbing.  The worst of it is, this puts me in a position of sleeping during the day, and being up all night, which is fine with my body function.  BUT:  I can't get to the doctor!  And I really need to.  I have an unidentified inflammation problem to be looked into. My rates (SED & CRP) are, in the words of my dr. "Crazy high!" Sed is 81.  So next I see a rheumatologist to see if s/he can find the cause and treat it, or next we start looking for cancers. Yikes!  This could be big!  and I can't get to the doctor cuz of these youngsters. I did finally write up a complaint and got it to the office on Fri. I hope that makes a difference.  I am praying for help with this. I will take all the prayers I can get!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment